Friday, September 24, 2010

Peach Upside-Down Cake

Forgive me for yet another Martha recipe, but I've been on a kick. I actually had some other (non-Martha) stuff I was going to post first, but I felt like I needed to add something sweet after a couple of savory posts. So here's a Peach Upside-Down Cake, modified from Martha's Nectarine Upside-Down Cake. You could probably also use pear, or the old standard, pineapple. 



In other news, my mom sent me some cool things for my birthday. Among everything was a Danish dough whisk, for making bread, and a cool bread book. And, as further proof that I'm a very spoiled girl, John got me a Wilton tool caddy with about a million pieces inside. So look forward to some bread and cake posts in the near future!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails