Thursday, February 17, 2011

Saying Hello!

As promised, I snapped a few photos of my new kitchen. Please excuse the quality... as with the old kitchen photos, I took them with my iPod. We haven't officially moved anything over yet, but we'll be doing that soon!  So here's some of the cool stuff I was bragging about.


<--The stove and built-in microwave. Oh, and speaking of the stove, check it out... TWO oven racks and a light inside!
          
                  


Here's a crappy shot of the sink and bar area, looking into the living room. Peek-a-boo!

And, finally, the pièce de résistance, the dishwasher! Can you believe it? 

2 comments:

escapefrombk said...

Congrats! Love that it's open to the living room! Remember that apartment I used to have on Spring Garden St.? The best thing was being able to cook and/or clean up while watching TV. Okay, that sounds lame. Maybe being able to cook and talk to you friends in the other room?

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

No... you're right about the TV! I am always cleaning and cooking in the kitchen while watching something but mostly I just listen since I can't see... so I have to constantly run back in the living room to rewind if I missed something important. Not anymore!

Related Posts with Thumbnails