Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins

I made these for Fat Tuesday, so clearly I'm a little late posting this. We're still unpacking from the big move on top of our recent trip to New Orleans, which was fabulous.
This recipe comes from good ole Martha, and they turned out pretty good. I totally forgot the 1/3 c. buttermilk, which I'm sure sort of ruined the integrity of the doughnut, but I was still pleased with the outcome. 
Besides the failed pot roast, this was one of the first things I made in the new kitchen. It is weird having enough room and counter space to actually bake comfortably. It's also very weird (but mostly cool) to be able to toss all the dishes into the dishwasher as soon as I'm done. 
 

2 comments:

ducksrfriends said...

Oh my. Those look so delicious. Might need to have a baking party and try them out....

ssHUMANs said...

these look wonderful. i have a can of pumpkin in my kitchen that i have been waiting to use on something yummy. next book club meeting perhaps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails