Wednesday, May 16, 2012

For Sale!

It's slow going... but I have started listing some of my baked goods on Etsy! There's a ton of people already on there, so I'm doing my best to keep my prices competitive. 
Picking a name for my shop was probably the hardest part, but I went with Hilltop Bake Shop because I live on a big hill and I like rhyming. 

**Hilltop Bake Shop**  <-- click this :-)


I hope to add at least two more items before the end of the month! I'm going to stick to mostly bars and cookies and stuff that ships easily.  On the way: lemon bars, peanut butter blossoms, and gingerbread cookies.

Also, John bought me this cute gadget and I can't wait to use it! I'll have to test it out to see if it the mini pies will be easily shipped so I can add these to my store's rotation.  

3 comments:

jordan said...

Congrats! I have it favorited. :) You should use that logo on your banner, it's cute!

jhnjmn said...

I'm so excited. You're such a good baker. Everyone is going to be lucky to get to try your stuff finally!

escapefrombk said...

Yay! So glad you're giving etsy a try. Good luck with your store!

Related Posts with Thumbnails