On June 3rd, my longtime dream of having a doggie was granted, and we brought our Minnie home. We found her at LA Animal Services over Memorial Day weekend, and after being spayed, we were able to take her home.
Here are some interesting things about Minnie:
- we had her DNA tested and she is Miniature Pinscher, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Pomeranian, and Mix breed (duh). The shelter thought she was a "Chihuahua mix" so this was a bit of a shock.
- she is NOT a morning person and absolutely hates taking a morning walk.
- she loves to nap.
- she does NOT like peanut butter.
- she is a bit territorial and barks at visitors, but usually calms down after a bit.
- she weighs 13 and a half lbs.
- she gets along with other dogs for the most part, and spends two days a week at doggie daycare.
- She is approximately a year and a half.
|Back at the shelter when she was going by "Olive."|
|Being just the cutest.|
|Graduated cum laude from obedience school|
|Give me cheese and we'll be BFF 4E.|
I could literally post a hundred more photos, but I won't. You can follow her adventures on Instagram using #MinnieMorelli.